Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Senior Pictures

So Yesterday i had my senior pictures made, honestly i thought it was going to be horrible i was had pictures professionally made in a long time, like i don't even remember it's been that long. And it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. I got pretty much the basic package i got a picture (or should i say Picture's) with the drape for the yearbook, then i got 1 extra pose for... personal i guess, i don't know my mother really wanted me to get it so i did (but it's not like i paid for it anything, haha). The lady that took my pictures was really nice i hope if i have to get them redone i have her again.
After my pictures i had to go to macon (which is the next big town, where i live, i kinda live in the middle of no where) to go shots (yay!... not, i get 3 shots every week for allergies). So i drive 20 minutes to macon, i am in getting my shots for about 5 minutes, then i leave and go back home which is another 20 minute drive.
I then went to get my hair cut... i went to a new person, and i really like her and she did a great job on my hair the only thing is... she took a little more off the length than i was anticipating... but it's nice.
Almost right after i got my hair cut i had to go to the bowling alley for some coaching... Yes i know it might sound/seem LAME. but i am on a bowling league and have been since 2001. and in a couple of days theres an audition for a team, that you can win scholorships on, Which i need if i actually want to go to the university that i want, so yea i pretty much HAVE to go...

So i was actaully going to post the top part yesterday but i feel asleep.... so here was my day today.... =)

My and my friend went to go buy stickers (for a friend who had surgery so she could put them on her boot, i really hope she likes them ), and we got another girl a birthday present, it's kinda like a gag girft type thing but it's quite hilarious, like i'm so excited to give it too her in 2 days....
There is a story that goes with it, if anyone wants to here drop me a comment but heres what we got her...
Yes that is a bra, with a bumble bee on it, haha
We got this and drew on the bumble bee, shopped, bowled, movie-ed, and went to give the previous crippled her stickers....=) a good, pretty busy, 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment