Monday, June 22, 2009

Friends

Well another exciting day.. haha not really but it wasn't that bad so far....
Today i went to the dentist and i got my teeth cleaned, i didn't really like the lady who did them though, I've never gone to the dentist and come out saying i don't want to go again (she was like poking and prodding at my gums, it hurt.) But now my teeth are looking alot white than they were which is a good thing...and i'm soo ready to get my braces off...i'm going to be a senior this coming year...and i'm going to have them for my senior pictures which sucks (but what can i do), my only hope is that i get them off before graduation (i'm so excited for too, btw, haha).
I then went shopping with one of my best friends... that was alot funner than i thought it was going to be, but i must say, pretty much anything with her isn't going to be boring. Shes one of those people that everyone wants to know, and be friends with, and shes always so nice to everyone...(i love her). But at the mall (thats where we went) she ran into a corner she almost tripped and fell on her face, laughed at my lame joke becasue i thought it was funny (even though she tried not to but i saw it ;) lol)
But i didn't realize how much my friends mean to me, i wouldn't be where i am without them. I have one who cares more about other people than anyone i know, one who is always the life of the party, one who is the father figure that watches and will always with out a doubt take care of us, the one who is most like me (with the beautiful blue eyes, and takeing everything to heart), the one who always cries when she laughs....and these are the people i love...

No comments:

Post a Comment